Pitch us your vision of sustainable agriculture in Atlanta 2020!
The Aglanta Conference is all about technology and community working together for a positive economic and sustainability impact. We want your unique vision of a City of Atlanta in 2020 where community and technology work together to grow more food, create more jobs, and strengthen sustainable development. The best three ideas pitched to us will become finalists and present their ideas to an audience at the Aglanta Conference on Sunday February 19th, 2017. This is your chance to show your vision of a greener Atlanta to an audience that can help make your vision a reality. The winning pitch will get $500 in prize money from Thought for Food (TFF).
Pitches will be judged on the following criteria:
- Will the concept improve food security in communities of Atlanta that need it the most?
- Will the idea create more living wage jobs?
- Does the concept strengthen the resilience and sustainability of Atlanta?
- Is the concept bold, and looking towards the future of Atlanta in 2020?
- Does the pitch demonstrate how community and technology can work together to increase overall impact?
Applications are now closed.
Applications were due by January 31. Get tickets to Aglanta to hear the pitches on February 19th!